When will my order ship?
- We currently only ship to the United States and APO addresses. We do not ship internationally at this time.
- Most orders of $100.00 or more ship to the contiguous United States for free.
- Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO destinations do not qualify for free or flat-rate shipping. Your exact shipping cost will be displayed at checkout based on total order weight.
- We primarily use UPS Ground or USPS First Class/Priority for our free premium shipping. The exact shipping method will be determined as the order ships as it varies depending on weight, location, etc.
- Average processing times may vary based on seasonal volume. Processing typically ranges from 1-3 business days and transit times typically range 2-5 business days depending on the destination location (and barring any unforeseen delays due to weather, etc.).
If you're still having issues accessing your tracking information after 24 hours, please email email@example.com, and we are happy to look into this for you!
When you make a purchase that it s pre-sale or a pre-order of an item, we are not able to ship that item to you until the manufacturer allows us to mail it out. Please check each individual item for the estimated release date for it before placing your order. Please note that we are not in control of the official release dates as a retailer, and these sometimes change due to manufacturer issues, distribution or supply chain problems, etc. They are based on actual dates provided to us either directly by the product manufacturer or our designated distributor.
Orders that contain multiple items with a preorder will be subject to a hold until the last release date of any preordered items. If you place an order containing currently available products AND preorder items we will not ship your currently available items until your preorder is ready. If you would like your currently available items sooner, just place separate orders so we can calculate shipping properly and send out your available items right away.Returns
- In order to maintain the integrity of our inventory, we do not accept returns of any trading card games (i.e. Pokemon, Digmon, Final Fantasy, Flesh and Blood, Magic, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Super, etc.).
- We will provide a shipping label if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Most board games, card games & miniatures with missing components must have their parts replaced via the manufacturer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the specifics and we will let you know how to proceed.
- If you need to return an item, login to your account, view the order using the Orders tab on the "My Account" menu and click the "Return Item(s)?" link on the right-hand side. Please complete the return request form and we will follow-up with next steps. We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
*A restocking fee (15%) may be applied on a case-by-case basis.
- Please note that due to processing times, we can not guarantee cancellation of an order as it may already be processed and shipping.
- Pre-Orders may be cancelled within 120 days of the purchase date for full refund. Excessive cancellations may result in loss of Pre-Order privileges.
- All cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com prior to shipment.
*A Payment Processing fee (6%) may be applied on a case-by-case basis.